IMPORTANT: MESSAGE FROM THE PRESIDENT
COVID-19 MESSAGE FROM THE PRESIDENT
As our country continues to adapt to the current reality of the COVID-19 virus for the immediate future, we assure our seminary community that our administrative team is in communication with the diocesan, local, and national authorities. Based on recent information and recommendations, I am announcing the following actions:
- All classes in the Graduate School of Theology will continue via distance protocols through the end of the spring 2020 semester.
- Candidates for degrees are to continue to plan for your Doctor of Ministry Colloquia and Master of Arts Symposia as scheduled via remote connection. Please be in touch with your advisors.
- We have made the difficult decision to not hold a formal commencement ceremony because of limitations to the size of the group that could be in attendance. The Commencement Ceremony previously planned for May 7, 2020 is cancelled. Degree candidates who complete all requirements will receive their diplomas and academic attire by mail. Family celebrations are encouraged to recognize your accomplishments.
- Seminarians will receive instructions from the administration regarding the plan for moving out of the residence halls.
- The Center for Pastoral Leadership campus is closed and all activities are cancelled until further notice.
- Updates will be sent via usual communication modes and posted on the seminary website as needed.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. We trust that our seminary community is in the hands of God, and those hands are good!