Online Registration and Payment Policy
Online Registration is for returning students only!
New students and students taking a course as an independent study must meet with the Academic Dean and register in person. Click here if this is the first time you are registering for a course.
After you have submitted your registration, you will see a confirmation page. Print this for your records. This is only confirmation that you will receive. To return to the form to make a correction, use the back arrow. This will prevent all of the data that you previously entered into the form from being lost.
Payment policy for:
- Doctor of Ministry students are to pay a $500 deposit (per semester) at the time of registration. Tuition for 2013-2014 is $2680.00 per semester.
- Master of Arts and Continuing Education Students are to pay $100 per credit hour at the time of registration. Tuition for 2013-2013 is $355.00 per credit hour. A special tuition of $265.00 is granted to full time Cleveland Diocesan employees, Roman Catholic clergy, religious and Certified Pastoral Ministers serving in the Diocese of Cleveland and those accepted into the Diaconate Formation Program or into the pastoral Ministry Certification process of the Diocese of Cleveland.
- Audit fees must be paid in full at the time of registration. Audit fees for 2013-2014 are $220.00 per course.
- Please note that your registration is not recorded until the Accounting Office receives your deposit and/or audit fees.Checks (payable to Saint Mary Seminary) may be mailed to: Saint Mary Seminary and Graduate School of Theology ATTN: Registrar, 28700 Euclid Avenue, Wickliffe, OH 44092-2585. OR you may pay the Finance Office (440-943-7668) by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express)
- Remainder of tuition is due within 30 days of receipt of the invoice date.
- Tuition may be paid by cash, check or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, and American Express).
Online Registration will be available on November 1st.